Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Windows (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/windows/)
-   -   Changing the admin password the easy way... (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/changing-admin-password-easy-t10367/)

Dak914 1Jun2008 19:42

Re: Changing the admin password the easy way...

Here, try this:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html
You might actually learn something on what being a hacker is all about. Oh, and you should definetly try this:
http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/writing
You might learn how type in actual english and not slang-like text.
Now take your filth somewhere else so that you do not bother the professionals.
Buh-Bye newbie (n00b)!

shabbir 2Jun2008 16:28

Nomination for article of the month of May.

Darkness1337 3Jun2008 02:49

lmao yh ur a really professional grey hat hacker with a *** in place of the brain! ;)

n oh shame a newbie wit 14posts n 0rep callin others newbie!

lookz lyk u jus spend a lot of time on searching google for "cmd commands + cmd hacks" lmao get a life lil tw4tter...

Dak914 3Jun2008 03:35

Okay, I have tried to be calm and complete about the horrific news of your existance, but now I am angry. Let me give you a few reasons why I am angry (ps I see that you didnt visit the sites I told you too):
1) If you knew half the stuff I know your thick skull would explode, exposing your peanut sized brain to the people around you, if there are any.
2) Your existance is not needed anywhere on this planet, so, please, go dig yourself a hole and die quietly so that there is one less anoyance on everyones list.
3) You started over a year ago, and I started not even a month ago. I dont see any of your posts nominated for article of the month.
4) Your illiterate nature and lack of computer skills exposes your very little intelligence. To us computer people, INTELLIGENCE IS EVERYTHING!!!!
5) Even if I did google it up, look at what I learned. It doesnt matter your source, but only your experience, which, it seems, I have plenty of.
6) I am sure you are 20 some years old, are you not? If so, I see that you didnt complete highschool or collage due to your awful IQ. These are typical symptoms of a slacker, not a hacker. I am thirteen years old and I know more about computers than I expect you ever will.

So there you go, I have cleared my mind. Now I will ignore the rest of your posts for I dont care what you think, say, or do with your life. Like I said, just another annoyance.

Have fun being a loser,
~3xistanc3
;)
Now theres a wink for you!
(post-script) I am sure your rep came from one of your only real-world friends. :scholar:
Way to go! I give you a A+ for cheating!

Oh, and just one more diss before I go, IMAO, what the heck is this supposed to mean? (sounds like I-am-mayo, which would fit you perfectly :wacky: ) Okay, I am done having fun. See you later (actually, I wont, and I never intend to :p )
~3xistan3

Darkness1337 3Jun2008 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dak914
Okay, I have tried to be calm and complete about the horrific news of your existance, but now I am angry. Let me give you a few reasons why I am angry (ps I see that you didnt visit the sites I told you too):
1) If you knew half the stuff I know your thick skull would explode, exposing your peanut sized brain to the people around you, if there are any.
2) Your existance is not needed anywhere on this planet, so, please, go dig yourself a hole and die quietly so that there is one less anoyance on everyones list.
3) You started over a year ago, and I started not even a month ago. I dont see any of your posts nominated for article of the month.
4) Your illiterate nature and lack of computer skills exposes your very little intelligence. To us computer people, INTELLIGENCE IS EVERYTHING!!!!
5) Even if I did google it up, look at what I learned. It doesnt matter your source, but only your experience, which, it seems, I have plenty of.
6) I am sure you are 20 some years old, are you not? If so, I see that you didnt complete highschool or collage due to your awful IQ. These are typical symptoms of a slacker, not a hacker. I am thirteen years old and I know more about computers than I expect you ever will.

So there you go, I have cleared my mind. Now I will ignore the rest of your posts for I dont care what you think, say, or do with your life. Like I said, just another annoyance.

Have fun being a loser,
~3xistanc3
;)
Now theres a wink for you!
(post-script) I am sure your rep came from one of your only real-world friends. :scholar:

Oh, and just one more diss before I go, IMAO, what the heck is this supposed to mean? (sounds like I-am-mayo, which would fit you perfectly :wacky: ) Okay, I am done having fun. See you later (actually, I wont, and I never intend to :p )
~3xistan3

hmm 13yr old script kiddie who watches DieHard4 LMAO :p
ur dreamin m8| hope u'll learn somethin not jus blab bout wa u dnt know ;)

n no i dnt rely care if my articles bn nominated or not cuz am doin em only to help people to get a basic idea bout doin VB programes...

n yh am 98 yrs old

get a life ||

:d4x:

Darkness1337 9Jun2008 22:19

Quote:

(post-script) I am sure your rep came from one of your only real-world friends.
is that what you been planning to do? aww poor you, that desperate for rep.? lmao

too bad a fink u got some serious mental issues!

zam 13Mar2009 14:29

superb !!!!

I've one query 4 u..

imagine a situation that we have to change the date & time settings of a system. but infact this option is under admin's privillage. how can we change the settings without rebooting the system.

neo_vi 13Mar2009 19:39

we can crack the admin password with this thing. but we have to travel to previous years using a time machine. we hve to travel atleast 10 years back. Now no one can crack into a system using these kinda techniques.(that too in a school network)..
I m not degrading the author.

happykaka 12May2009 09:18

Steps for changes admin password:

Step one: Open the "Control Panel"
Step two: Click the "User Account "
Step three: Select the account you wanna to change password.
Step four: Click "changing Account " and "changing password", then fill out the form as listed. Click "Create Password".

happykaka 4Aug2009 14:33

Or, you can also google the third part windows password security tools. There are many password unlockers on Internet.