Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Web Hosting (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/web-hosting-talk/)
-   -   Free Webhosting! (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/free-webhosting-t10237/)

SpOonWiZaRd 25Apr2008 16:11

Free Webhosting!
 
Where can I get a free webhosting service?

shabbir 25Apr2008 16:42

Re: Free Webhosting!
 
What you are looking for would define what you can get for free but Yahoo Geocities is one of the option.

fuial 14May2008 09:28

Re: Free Webhosting!
 
http://www.go4expert.com/showthread.php?t=10596

I made a post of a very good free hosting

pritzdj 14May2008 11:10

Re: Free Webhosting!
 
u can get a free web hosting in www.co.nr

shabbir 14May2008 11:30

Re: Free Webhosting!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fuial
http://www.go4expert.com/showthread.php?t=10596

I made a post of a very good free hosting

The thread is deleted because its self promotion. Make sure you read the posting guidelines before making such posts.

fuial 16May2008 19:22

Re: Free Webhosting!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir
The thread is deleted because its self promotion. Make sure you read the posting guidelines before making such posts.

I dont understand why is bad the self promotion if it is giving a service for the people of the forum

shabbir 16May2008 21:32

Re: Free Webhosting!
 
If it does then its not a problem but it does not. You had a post where you posted what you have in offer for hosting. Thats nothing but advertising.

fuial 17May2008 08:18

Re: Free Webhosting!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir
If it does then its not a problem but it does not. You had a post where you posted what you have in offer for hosting. Thats nothing but advertising.

Ok, sry

P455w0rd_Cr4kz 17May2008 11:46

Re: Free Webhosting!
 
spoon,it depens what you want in the hosting. php/js/ect.
I would recommend t35.com,atspace.com,freehostia,freeweb.

info636 13Aug2008 17:20

Re: Free Webhosting!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpOonWiZaRd
Where can I get a free webhosting service?

Dude if you are searching for the reliable and good host, it would be better not to go with free web hosting. Would like share an adage with you "Good host not cheap. Cheap host not good".
If you wish to build up a strong profile in web hosting business, go for paid hosting.
cheers :)


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:49.