Before you make a post about your queries or share your knowledge use the following tips
1) Try a search.
See if your problem is answered http://www.go4expert.com/search.php
2) Use a descriptive thread title.
Use the title as descriptive as possible. This has 2 advantages one experts can find you easily and second if your query is answered other people searching similar can find it easily.
3) Describe the problem.
Provide as much details as possible.
4) Post the code.
5) Limit the amount of code.
Post code where you have difficulty and not an entire programs.
6) Write clean code.
Format you code properly and comment it so it's easier for others to follow.
7) Use code tags.
Use the appropriate code tag (e.g. [ php][/php ] and [ code][/code ]) to make your code easier to read. See BB Code Section for [Code]
8) Turn off unnecessary items like smilies so that some code snippets are not converted to smilies.
9) Always preview.
[Updated 24th May 2006]
10) Dont put your complete assignment.
You should not be putting your complete assignments like I need <Some program> can you help me.
[Updated 29th July 2006]
11) Dont just spam the forums with the links to your site. If you think your site is very much helpful to the userbase of Go4Expert try getting your site into the Sticky thread on the top of each forum where the resources to the section can be found.
E.G. If you think any site (including your own) can be useful to the persons looking for JAVA resources you can contact the mods/Admin of Java Forum
and ask the link to be added to the sticky thread Java Resources
[Updated 4th August 2006]
12) Please dont post your queries and discussion under the Articles and source code
section. Use Queries and discussion
section for your queries and discussions.
[Updated 22nd February 2007]
13) All home based offline and online jobs should be posted in Home Based Part Time Online Data Entry Job for Free
. All the posts/threads anywhere else will be merged into the above thread.
14) Confine links to signatures only.
[Updated 10th March 2007]
15) Updated the forum for some good spam busters to catch all the spam in forums but if it finds your genuine posts as spam dont worry as it will be manually evaluated.
16) Anything you feel is not appropriate to your community just report it. Use
icon near every posts to report any bad posts.
[Updated 22nd June 2007]
17) You should not promote your sites and offer in the posts but you can use the signatures provided you don't violate the signature policy