xbox live account hacked

craigmartin's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2009
Newbie Member
one of my xbox live accounts got hacked and the guy changed the password. i tried changing the password to the email that i made the account with but when i try recovering the account it says, "this windows ID is not associated with this gamertag". i know he did something because i couldnt recover the account with the original password and now that i changed the password, i can't recover it. i don't know what to do now, can someone please help me out?
craigmartin's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2009
Newbie Member
can someone please help me?
Go4Expert Member
You'll have to contact MS. They're the only ones that can help you out. They'll probably ask for things like your old password, etc.
DLTAxSCOPES's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Newbie Member
i need help to the kid took my account and sold it i was ninth level sevety legity in mw2 and n blackops 6th prestige i really need that account back does any one no how to hack it back the gamertag is DLTAxSCOPES and i am not a fan boy
XxTH3GR34TXx's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Newbie Member
I NEED HUGE HELP A KID JACKED ME XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT AND I WAS 8TH PRESTIGE ON BLACK OPS AND 3RD PRESTIGE ON MODERN WARFARE 2 IF YOU CAN HACK IT BACK PLEASE GIVE IT BACK I FEEL SO SAD AND THINK THAT ALL OF THAT HARD WORK WAS FOR NOTHING SO I WISH TO GET THAT ACCOUNT BACK
GAMERTAG: HectorXfluffy