XNinjaX's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXxxImmortalxxXX View Post
i almost got ur account back for you ill message it to u in 4 or 7 days
Can u please hack the acoount Xxi Reaperz ixX. It is mine but a guy stole it of me. All i want is for someone 2 take it of him. U can keep it it has about 6700 microsoft points. Please someone just take it and screw it up. Thank you!
triston15A's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Newbie Member
yeah man mine got jacked up yestarday.

I logged into my xbox and it sed tht my stuff wasnt valid. i was like. wtf. so i tried to recover it cause i figured tht it just probably had a lil malfunction or something. so i went to recover it and it sed tht i couldnt. i kept on trying and eventually it started tlking about cradentials and tht peed me off. then the next day i tried again and it. no no no no. i tried it again late last night and it gave me some inland safe 133234 profile and it didnt have xbox live gold or anything. so i used tht and found my orig profile wich is triston A and next thing i know hes sending me a message saying tht he just got free microsoft points at some website. and the idiot didnt even change any of my stuff. just my password.

im asking someone to please help me when you have the time. my new gamertag is triston15A.
my email address is tristonarmstrong@yahoo.com and my facebook name is triston armstrong. im wearing a green hoodie in my pic
tannerjostad's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Newbie Member
my account got hacked to can someone help me email is tannerjostad@yahoo.com
reyeskids2009's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2011
Newbie Member
my account was hack by ii scre4m my user name was reyeskids2009 n plzzzzzzzzz someone help me get it back
reyeskids2009's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2011
Newbie Member
my email is djpriiiince@yahoo.com or djpriiince@yahoo.com
nice gonzalez's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Newbie Member
my account been hacked to =( my lil brother gave it 2 sum1 he didnt even kno and now i kant go online anymore ='(
Theforgottenreaper's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Newbie Member
Hey, my account got hacked too.. I fell for a microsoft points genorator, and y'know, I didnt really want those points anyways.. You and I might have been hacked by the Same person, cause that Gamertag seems familiar, but I could be wrong. My friends and I are doing everything we can to get back at the person that did this to me, and get justice. I hope the same happens with you.

"Spartans never die, they're just missing in Action"
Theforgottenreaper's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Newbie Member
Btw, My Gamertag was ShinigamiSolo13, thats why I am the Forgotten Reaper here.. Shinigami translates to Reaper from Japanese to english. Menacing gamertag right? anywho, I think the hacker changed my gamertag to Psychoduck, and there are about 5 gamertags with that name, so if anyone can help, please do.
underground_devil's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeIBeLoW View Post
hello im new to this site recently my windows live id was hacked which in turn ment my xbox live account got hacked. I need help to get it back. I called microsoft they couldn't help me. The kid changed all of my account information. Im writing this post becasue i want attention im writing this post becasue i want my account back the kid still hasn't changed my gamertag is AnGeIBeLoW in angel its an i at the end not an l angeibelow. I found out his new email its cmhimmelein@yahoo.com i hope that can help send me a private message if you can get the information or also you can contact me at khaisongarrett@gmail.com i need my account back please help me
hard to rehack account better to make new one
trenz254's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2011
Newbie Member
hey i kno this is totally unrelated but when i try to log into my xbox live account it says{xbox live membership isnt valid} and i forgot my windows live id and password and was wondering if there was anyway i could get it back all help will be greatly appreciated