Witch i shall chose "Website" or "Blog" for my business?

businessman1927's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2010
Go4Expert Member
Hello everyone,
I want to make a web page for my business but i am little confused about it that witch i shall chose " Website " or "Blog "?
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Blog should be used when you want to update frequently but you can always use Wordpress for your website needs.
joy1986joy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Contributor
Yes I agree with shabbir in that.
meenuseo's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Go4Expert Member
For business purpose first of you have to chose website.after that you can make blog also .
Banned
For business purpose you must go for a website after that create blog for that site to get more traffic and hits.

Last edited by coderzone; 18Dec2010 at 10:10.. Reason: Link Dropped
GarryO's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Light Poster
A website is what I would suggest for business. A website looks more professional and will be able to gain trust of your customers which is not possible with the blog. However, you can build a blog on the same domain of your website later.
Banned
Hello Friends,

My opinion is about this Q. I think it's depend on your Business. If Your Business related to commercial than chose your .com website, same that .org, .in , .co.in etc. After that you make a blog to your site.

if u inspire with my Q than send me your feed back.

Thanks
Ana_Campos's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Ambitious contributor
I would definitely chose website for my business.
AddildAbifies's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Newbie Member
It is technically a foundation, a non profit organization website, which will allow people to make donations for the cause. Is purchasing an SSL certificate for this site a good idea?If i have to purchase then which one is better for such a site?
Banned
Nowadays website is must require for any business. You can also use blog to promote your business by posting new updates and services information in brief.