windows problem

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ali hasnain, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ali hasnain

ali hasnain New Member

Dear All,

I need your help on below problems.

Here’s in my use two computers one is in my home use and second in my office use. On both computers I found some problems. Here’s I am mentioning the problem of my Computers

At home use: I am using windows me on my home computer. And I have Avg antivirus on my computer. The folder option not display on my control panel and tool menu and I found the folder.exe file on my computer and I delete this file with my pc but it comes again. Please advise and If you have any tips to improve the speed of my pc please advise.

At Office Use: I am using windows 2000 on my office computer and I have Norton antivirus on my computer. When my PC boot completely an error comes on my window screen RHVOST.EXE and another problem is that I can’t load my Ms Office Excel file directly. First I run the Office Excel and then browse the required file. Please advise.

I hope you will entertain my quires. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ali hasnain

2. pradeep

pradeep Team Leader

Programmer
    Home Page:
    http://blog.pradeep.net.in
    Goto Start>Run type in gpedit.msc Navigate to User Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Components>Windows Explorer and then select Remove The Folder Options menu item and select disabled!

And your computer is probably infected with some virus!

3. ali hasnain

ali hasnain New Member

thank you for your reply. you mentioned in your reply only task manager enable option in win2000 but my problem is that i am using window me at my home pc and you mention the command "gpedit.msc" is not show in windows me its only run in windows2000. Please reply my other problems.

I shall be very thank full to you. Sir please reply.

4. ali hasnain

ali hasnain New Member

thank for your reply. You mentioned in your reply only the solution for task manager for win2000 but i am using windows me and in this windows not show the command "gpedit.msc". Please give me the solution for my home pc windows me and please provide the solution of other querys.

I shall be very thankfull to you.

5. ali hasnain

ali hasnain New Member

sir i need the solution very urgently