Where's the best cheap hosting?

sudha06's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Light Poster
Hi there all i want to do is host a say 4 page max .php webite, with possibly a forum and an image upload function

i dont want to pay much and i want to subcribe to a montly cheap payment

also i want an easy and personal host

where is the best?
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Check out Best Cheap Shared Hosting. They are not only the cheapest but best in the business.
Go4Expert Member
Hostmonster, & Inmotion offer the cheap and reliable hosting and make sure you do coupon search on Google to get the best deal.
Click SSL's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Skilled contributor
I found 1 cheap web hosting service @ CPWEBHOSTING from Google.. with also saying "Web hosting starts at $1.45".
TaylorRoss's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2011
Newbie Member
If you're looking for a managed hosting provider, managed IT, or managed servers, then browse our directory for the best providers in each respective industry. If you are a managed hosting provider, please submit your site for review.
greg23's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2011
Light Poster
if you are looking cheap web hosting with 24/7 professional support than my recommendation is Hostome.com I use them and very happy with their service and support
imagine_works's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2011
Newbie Member
For a reliable hosting services I feel you should try someone who is local to your address. Locally established administrations will not only help you when you have a problem in your hosting but will also cost you less. They will also be reliable because they would want to improve their business!
greg23's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2011
Light Poster
Looking for a cheap webhosting? there are lots of it, but be clever to choose which is which cause some are not good.
Banned
I am also looking for a cheap webhosting, but I don't know which one to choose.
hanleyhansen's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
Pro contributor
I use Arvixe. Check out what they offer. Really good stuff for cheap!