Manojbijnori's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Go4Expert Member
No My dear Sir you can not say that java is never used? JSP which developed after java or come from Java concepet used with Servlet for internet purpose in the starting days of intyernet .yes you can say that in the present times there are other technology like asp.net,php are available for internet. BUt you can not neglect the role of java for internet in starting days. So u r strongly wrong here sorry !
Go4Expert Member
As for as "machine dependent is concerned then the Language which can run or made for a particular system is called the machine dependenet it means hardware dependent like Machine Language used intially days of computer to solve a particular problem or assembly language is aslo up to some limit is machine dependent"
Go4Expert Member
It is JVM which make it platform independent and apart from this Java is Roburst it means it provide strongly type checking and purely object oriented language and provide more security feature in making the software.
Go4Expert Member
which I know about this I have posted But I am also intreseted to know something other graet about it
Akudo Uchenwoke's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Newbie Member
Wow, it is a high level language and machine independent.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Machine independent is not the right term but it is Platform independent.
Scripting's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
John Hoder
I think that Java is one of the worse language, e.g. Python, C, C++ are the best programming language ever.

I purge to everyone who likes Java, but though i know a lot of programming languages, i think there isnt anything on Java, this is my opinion.
Scripting's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
John Hoder
Java is mainly usable on mobile phones, even there not much in last days, but it can be used as part of HTML, but there are so many ways to supercede it e.g. Python, JavaScript, PHP, SQL etc.