anoopvkwebtech's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Light Poster
SEO is a technique used in webmarketing.SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than other sites in response to search a query.
Light Poster
A seo means Search engine optimisation and there are many, Yahoo Internet, Google, Rediff. The browser fills in most of the pages Google have search for the best results and easy to use tool. To create more and better back links. I am a big believer in Google search.
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by nejuwebtech View Post
SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines. Also u can just search google for more details.
This is copy of the posting on the first page of this thread by seoservices7890, with "Also u can just search google for more details" (which was suggested in different words in the very first reply) added on.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
This is copy of the posting on the first page of this thread by seoservices7890, with "Also u can just search google for more details" (which was suggested in different words in the very first reply) added on.
Banned.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakchahala View Post
SEO Like Google. it is Search Engine Optimization. it works like Google.It is so beneficial to promoting our sites.
Could you please explain in what way this answers the question asked, which was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonhylever View Post
Hello i am new in this forum. Please tell me what is search engine optimization? I want to learn optimization. All detail tell so i learn and earn.
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
Could you please explain in what way this answers the question asked, which was:
Warning to user and post removed.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
Yes it's really very good article.
What article are you referring to please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
in my opinion SEO in the sense we are optimizing a website as a search engine friendly.
Yes, SEO is Search Engine Optimization, I think we are all aware of that.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuoxo View Post
Of all forms of online marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) becomes a myth that probably all forms combined. But why? What exactly is SEO marketing? And why do you care?
etc etc etc

This was copied from:
http://www.emineer.com/what-is-seo
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidra muneer View Post
search from google
That was the answer suggested in the first and second replies to this thread last year. Please read the thread before posting.
Go4Expert Founder
We have too many people defining the SEO now. Thread closed.