MrDuma's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2011
Go4Expert Member
i have always hated the copy-paste of templates where a web-designer modifies just the content of the site and calls it a "masterpiece". Always appreciated the good work people put into creating there own sites even if the quality isn't very high...by trying your best you usually manage to advance...
silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
well the pro ones won't do that anyway just because they want to have some kind of signature on their sites. and this kind of stuff generally happens to beginners who want to have a site made quickly.
ladypandorastar's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2011
Newbie Member
I need a tip and I unfortunately can't find it anywhere including the text from my school book. How am I able to link a web page to an image map where the page would should up in the designated square without clicking to go to another part of the site?
nepolianbutter's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2011
Newbie Member
When you work with web-design you must thing about the basic of the web-design.First you create your web-site.The vital element you want to do before developing your website is to make a flowchart, a flowchart will aid in the describe of your web style venture.Next you will need to choose how you want to lay-out your website. There are a few primary styles, however most expert developers use styles that are appropriate with the more well-known windows,This style trick is very easy and very helpful to us but you use the further guideline.
Mister_grey2010's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Newbie Member
I think firstly you can use table structed page making and markup page. By joining columns and strings you are able to make a good page. E.g. join 3 columns and head of site is ready. join left column's strings into 1 and make navigation block.
Mister_grey2010's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Newbie Member
web-design-lessons.com/articles/article/1/14
locker's Avatar, Join Date: May 2012
Go4Expert Member
yeah this is true that now days work depends upon the customers demand...........Whatever they said then we have to work according to that.so go ahead guys and girls and fulfill the needs of your customers.......
maximefisker7533's Avatar, Join Date: May 2012
Newbie Member
In designing a site color and structure are important, the logo should be mixed well with the rest of the site. Try using good quality photographs. Investigate other competing sites.
hanswilmink's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2013
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDuma View Post
i have always hated the copy-paste of templates where a web-designer modifies just the content of the site and calls it a "masterpiece". Always appreciated the good work people put into creating there own sites even if the quality isn't very high...by trying your best you usually manage to advance...
Webdesigners want a link normally nowadays just for the good SEO, imagine you make one template with your link in the bottom, and 100.000 people download it and use it, that's some high quality SEO