hanleyhansen's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
Pro contributor
Artisteer is becoming a very powerful piece of software. I use it to lay the framework of my design, whether it's a siple HTML page, or a Joomla!, DotNetNuke, or Wordpress template. After I have a good feel for what i want in Artisteer I then bring it into Expression Web or Dreamweaver (those are my two favorites) and I make the necessary changes. You guys should check it out. The new Artisteer 3 is now a full WYSIWYG HTML editor. And they have an excellent support team.
jhon786's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
i will prefer dreamweaver. But frontpage is also good.
Banned
yeah by far Dreamweaver is the best on the market; and this is for some years now!
silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
when it comes to websites i have always been using a combination between different adobe products. the most common ones are Photoshop and Dreamweaver-on this i like the code format
devnty06's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2010
Newbie Member
Dream viewer and adobe Photoshop are the best when considering web design.
Banned
Adobe Dreamweaver. This would help you to get fast and easy way to design the website. In Dreamweaver there is excellent support for the PHP and MySQL, I m working with this software and its really very nice.
JohnAadam's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
Dreamweaver software.
Sonuvarma's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2012
Newbie Member
Deramweaver is best for web design
Light Poster
i think zend studio .
Miguelo's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2012
Newbie Member
I think Dreamweaver is the most complety software for web design, but I like Artister to make templates, I think is very simple to create some templates.