kaos_47's Avatar, Join Date: May 2012
Newbie Member
turkojan does not work with window7 amd radmin you have to pay for... how do u set up teamveiwer so you do not need to get password everytime they log on
kaos_47's Avatar, Join Date: May 2012
Newbie Member
teamveiwer works great but how do u get the pop up screen on the putr u looking in on to stop popping up when u look in. then if u close it u get another pop up asking u to like, buy liscense and something else. how do u set it up so they can not see anything...
lucycook's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2012
Newbie Member
Dear Friend,
About few decades ago monitoring of organization employees or any person was a hardcore subject. Nowadays, there are various tools that can be used to monitor desktop activities of employees. Employee desktop live viewer is one of the most popular tools that can be utilized by organizations in order to supervise the employee activities so that it can be productive for company.You can download this software from here spytool.org
deepak_sam like this
lazare1's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2012
Newbie Member
is there any way spying on webcams without their knowing ?
?
dtspy's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2013
Newbie Member
Of course there are. Stealth monitoring software LAN Desktop Spy Monitor is a top one.
joke1972's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2013
Newbie Member
You can use LAN Employee Monitor to watch other computer on your network.
You can use it to view your kid's computer screen secretly.
bahadari's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2013
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMerchant View Post
I have two computers in my house one is mine and one is my kids. How do I view my kids computer without logging them off and allowing them to still do whatever it was that they were doing. But allowing me to see what it is they are doing without them knowing. I tried the Remote Desktop Connection. But when I use that it logs them off. How do I keep them logged in and still view what they are seeing. Thank you.
HI, plz download LAN Employee Monitor, server then simply install the agent in ur kids computer then ur able to monitor ur kids pc
regards