indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthdimension View Post
Good to see they responded favorably and you're fixing it for them. ...seems like most sites these days don't even check their contact forms. lol

thats a kinda happening site, so they had to look over it because i told them if they wudn't then i will delete each and every file from their ftp ... coz i have got a c99 on their server but that was just to scare them, i wudnt actually have done that!

Last edited by indiansword; 10Mar2009 at 01:31..
fourthdimension's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Ambitious contributor
I suppose that's one way of doing it. I usually take a more conservative approach in my communications with admins because I don't want them to mistake my intentions and think I'm a power hungry skiddie or something like that, but if the intimidation technique works for you, more power to you. 8-)
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
lol... it depends on the person ur speaking with. it changes every time
fourthdimension's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Ambitious contributor
Very true.
mayjune's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Invasive contributor
thanks for the video will check it out
Banned
Hey Buddy, cud u plz upload it somewhere in zip formate...especially not on rapidshare and thigns....it's blocked here
Invasive contributor
download it from youtube...
Banned
Tha'ts also bloked here
Invasive contributor
heres the link naimish, download the file
i have mailed you too....
http://www.sendspace.com/file/orgm3u
have fun
Invasive contributor
just saw, very good video i must say, but i think the only problem was sometimes what commands you were editing and rewriting are not clear, try pasting it in notepad whenever you do another video...
thanks