lionaneesh's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by oval_racer View Post
Can you get into someones facebook inbox with out there password? not looking to send anything just to see if it can be done to read their inbox , Or if there is a way to half *** get into there account with out password to see what they have put on others walls? things like that not meant for any harmfull reasons.
No public methods are released so far! , So if you ask me there is no way to do that unless you have got his/her cookies or Password!
coral like this
coral's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Light Poster
but through phishing i gess it called that way ,, or designing a fack fb page ,, there something like htat r8?~!!
Light Poster
and what is cookies?!
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by oval_racer View Post
Can you get into someones facebook inbox with out there password? not looking to send anything just to see if it can be done to read their inbox , Or if there is a way to half *** get into there account with out password to see what they have put on others walls? things like that not meant for any harmfull reasons.
did u find a way ,, cuz the same as u ,, :S
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by coral View Post
but through phishing i gess it called that way ,, or designing a fack fb page ,, there something like htat r8?~!!
The OP asked "without knowing the password" , there are no methods to access an facebook acc. , without knowing their password!
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionaneesh View Post
The OP asked "without knowing the password" , there are no methods to access an facebook acc. , without knowing their password!
what about hacking ?!!
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by coral View Post
what about hacking ?!!
There are several ways to Hack a Facebook account all of these methods actually surround around one main topic "SOCIAL ENGINEERING" , A google search will provide what you want to know!
gr8sight, TheME001 likes this
Light Poster
sorry if i Bothered u ,, its just i need help ,, and all these new phrases are new to me ,, and google is so wide , i don't know what to write :S
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
First at all there are plenty good tutorials in the forum regarding cookies/session hijacking ect. Also firefox has an addon that allows u to edit your cookies. The php code and everything else you need to know is around the forum. Read n research before posting a question. Answering your question....yes is possible using their session cookies.
My 2 cents .........PC.
like this
Reezvy's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2012
Newbie Member
How can i see the txt sending a link?