1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is VB-SEO must for Vbulletin forums?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by PolicyWala, Dec 30, 2009.

1. PolicyWala

PolicyWala New Member

Home Page:
    Is VB-SEO must for Vbulletin forums?

* I am raising this question, because you are using VBSEO on your other site. Are you finding any difference with VBseo and without it?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

To an Extent.

The reason we do not have in Go4Expert.com is because it was too server intensive when Go4Expert.com went online and now I do not think it will add more value to it as I myself have done lots of SEO

When we launched MBAGuys vbSEO was and is stable and so I would advice it for new forums.

Now looking at current features of vbSEO I am considering but not very seriously.

Read my article on SEO - http://www.codeitwell.com/search-engine-optimization.html

There I have a para about vbSEO

3. PolicyWala

PolicyWala New Member

Home Page:
    What do you mean by server intensive?
    Nice Article. Thanks for sharing it with me. But as I have read so far that SEO is good only when the forum has some posts at least 100 Pages. Your views on that

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

By Server intensive I meant it needs lots of server resources in 2004 and many people had issues running it on shared hosting.

5. PolicyWala

PolicyWala New Member

Home Page:
    Thanks for your view.