pradeep's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2005
Team Leader
It doesn't ask for confirmation by default, there must be some code which triggers the confirmation dialog box.
d3w11's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyshowers
Thanks pradeep.. One more query............
When i use the above code to send mail, after the mail gets triggered from VB, a dialogue box occurs on the desktop asking "Yes","No","Cancel". is there any code that automatically "Yes" must get clicked without user interaction. Can you suggest any solution for that.
I am also getting this box. This pop up comes from Outlook saying:

"A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose no."

THen there's a yes and no button for you to choose.

Without choosing this button, the email will not run.

Has anyone figured out how to get around this message? Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!
d3w11's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
Newbie Member
Just figured out that this pop up only occurs in 2003.

I tried it in 2002, and no box came up.

If anyone knows of a solution please let me know.

Thank you!
kawior's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2008
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep
The HTMLBody is optional, you can only specify the text body if you want. To print an array of values, concatenate each array value into a string and then put it in the mail body. And btw, I still didnt get what you mean by want to get the data in the body of mail line by line.
Hi everyone,

I am new to this subject. I managed to use the code from the first post and it works fine for me.
However when I send an email manually I have Word as an editor for emails and I am able to insert all kinds of formatting, for example Bold font or bullets for numbering items in a list. Can I insert formatting in .body or HTMLBody? Can you advise how to achieve this?

Thanx
pradeep's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2005
Team Leader
If you want formatting in your content, you'll need use HTML, and also send it as HTML body!
MikD's Avatar, Join Date: May 2008
Newbie Member
Hi,

I found this while looking for something else....

The box you are seeing is due to the enhanced security in Outlook 2003 and can't be disabled. There are soloutions out there like ExpressClickYes, but personally I opted to look at Redemption (http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/) This allows you to access outlook and bypass the enhanced security.

Hope this helps!