How are you using the web to find new clients?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by helpfulhand, Sep 4, 2014.

1. helpfulhand

helpfulhand New Member

What kind of internet marketing tools are you guys using to find perspective clients? Is there anything in particular that's actually generating leads?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

What methods have you tried?

3. helpfulhand

helpfulhand New Member

Hi shabbir,

I'm trying to get a sense of what people are using because the method I use is rather obvious.

I'm currently working for a startup called needls.com, which is a new lead generation tool that*scours Twitter and Facebook to deliver real time leads to small business owners, entrepreneurs and independent professionals.

You define your list of targeted keywords (industry related) and needls finds you leads based on your specified geographic area.

We're getting ready to launch in about 2 weeks time and right now we're focusing on building up our membership with free accounts. If you'd like to test it out before you give it your seal of approval just let me know or visit needls .com.

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Then I don't understand your idea of original question. Regarding testing of your product I don't mind it.

5. helpfulhand

helpfulhand New Member

I asked that question because I want to learn what works for other people and what doesn't, so that I can make recommendations to improve my company's product.

On that other note, great. You can sign up for a free account at needls. com. If you're experiencing any difficulty, feel free to PM me.