Ubuntu Laika and Backtrack for Android

Zanbatou9's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Light Poster
Does anyone have any experience with using Backtrack on Android or Ubuntu Laika for Pen testing? I am getting a newer and more powerful android phone, and once I have root access, would love to test these out on my home network and other willing victims. Would be interested to get the feedback of the forum on them.
Scripting's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
John Hoder
Backtrack for Android? Hmm, it sounds damn interesting, but have never heard about it though. Can you link me?
Zanbatou9's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Light Poster
Well....

Theres a tonne of results if you just Google "Backtrack for Android". I tried to post links but it is not allowing me to post them (Even one link is saying "too many links").

As far as I understand, it's not backtrack made for Android, but a way to put Backtrack on the device along side the Android OS
John Hoder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanbatou9 View Post
Well....

Theres a tonne of results if you just Google "Backtrack for Android". I tried to post links but it is not allowing me to post them (Even one link is saying "too many links").

As far as I understand, it's not backtrack made for Android, but a way to put Backtrack on the device along side the Android OS
Ohso, Thx for suggestion man
yahye's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Newbie Member
hi, guys i am using backtrck 5 and need to hack website which tool is suitable in backtrack 5?
John Hoder
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahye View Post
hi, guys i am using backtrck 5 and need to hack website which tool is suitable in backtrack 5?
Try to read original backtrack pentesting tutorial