ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhakasseo View Post
Can you suggest me any software or tool that exact tell about this problem??
I'm not sure what the exact problem is that you want to resolve? If you are looking at new blogs then the advice is already given. If you are looking at links you already have from blogs and want to know if they are nofollow, then you could use the Scrapebox Dofollow Test which is free software.
jhakasseo's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
I'm not sure what the exact problem is that you want to resolve? If you are looking at new blogs then the advice is already given. If you are looking at links you already have from blogs and want to know if they are nofollow, then you could use the Scrapebox Dofollow Test which is free software.
I am saying that I have webiste (Blog) I was looking for the blog commenting work with dofollow blogs. Are you saying about dofollow blogs or dofollow links on that blog??
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Are you saying about dofollow blogs or dofollow links on that blog??
It is the same thing. Nofollow is an attribute that applies to links from a blog or website.
It can either be applied as meta tag so that no links from a page are followed, or it can be applied to individual links on that page.
If the attribute is not used, then by default links are "dofollow".
Quote:
I was looking for the blog commenting work with dofollow blogs.
That being the case I gave an answer in post #2 for how to find "dofollow" blogs to comment on. If that does not suit your needs, let me Google that for you.
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
It is the same thing. Nofollow is an attribute that applies to links from a blog or website.
It can either be applied as meta tag so that no links from a page are followed, or it can be applied to individual links on that page.
If the attribute is not used, then by default links are "dofollow".

That being the case I gave an answer in post #2 for how to find "dofollow" blogs to comment on. If that does not suit your needs.
I know about default is dofollow but when I search through your provided tool with my keyphrase. I found that others commented links show as a "external nofollow" or "noffolow". What is external nofollow??

Last edited by jhakasseo; 14Jul2012 at 18:58..
Invasive contributor
The link is still nofollow regardless of the addition of "external". The rel='external' simply indicates that the link is pointing away from the site where it is placed (i.e. to another site).
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
The link is still nofollow regardless of the addition of "external". The rel='external' simply indicates that the link is pointing away from the site where it is placed (i.e. to another site).
OK!! Thanks!!