What types of blogs will accept my client's website?

SCase's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2012
Newbie Member
Hello there,
Good day!

I am new in SEO world and newbie here. I'm just trying to learn SEO from such kind of informative sites.
I got an offer from one of my clients who wants to build dofollow links on high PR blogs through blog commenting. I got her website related to Apartments Rent and it's a .com.au website. Then i tried to throw backlinks on high pr blog post by commenting but most of the blogs rejected my links. I knew some comment policy. They didn't grant my client's website for backlinking.
Now the question- What types of blog will allow dofollow backlinks for my client's website and how can i find out these blogs? Can anybody please help me?
I'll be most grateful if anyone help me with a list of such blog.

With regards,
SCase
0
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
You are honest in explaining your situation but am I the only one who thinks it rather scary that you are already working on clients' sites when you have such little knowledge or experience?
I realise that everyone has to learn but doesn't your Company provide training and resources for you to find answers to questions like this?

There are different search commands you can enter but a simple way is to go to:
http://www.inlineseo.com/dofollowdiver/
enter your keywords and it does the work for you.

If your comments are being rejected then they don't like what you are saying. Unless you have experience of real estate in Australia how are you going to contribute a useful comment?
0
SCase's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2012
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
You are honest in explaining your situation but am I the only one who thinks it rather scary that you are already working on clients' sites when you have such little knowledge or experience?
I realise that everyone has to learn but doesn't your Company provide training and resources for you to find answers to questions like this?

There are different search commands you can enter but a simple way is to go to:


If your comments are being rejected then they don't like what you are saying. Unless you have experience of real estate in Australia how are you going to contribute a useful comment?
Thank you very much for your kind reply and i am really grateful to have the resource.
My company is not about to answer my question. They just want verified links. I suffer a great problem when commenting on a blog post with my client's website url (...).com.au and when i submit my comment with the url either it goes to a blank page or comment does't appear. But when i use my personal blog url it show my comment. I don't know what is their problem with my client's website.
I always try to post a valuable comment and i know every blog ignores any spam comment.
0
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
If comments are being accepted when you use your own url then it suggests your clients' url has been blacklisted. You could try:
http://www.blacklistalert.org/
and see if anything comes up there.
0
Venus Brown's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
Light Poster
You can use queries like "yourname@yourkeyword" to find dofollow forums of your niche.
Try to give genuine comment and add some value to the blog. This will improve your chances of comments approval.
NOTE: Avoid spamming
0
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus Brown View Post
NOTE: Avoid spamming
I guess no-one ever thought of that, thanks for the tip
0
kellys's Avatar
Banned
Try to search for your category related blogs. & put your views in the comment so that your comment will get approved.
0
jhakasseo's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
Go4Expert Member
But I am still unsatisfied with above discussion.
Can anyone tell me how to define that the blog were we commenting it is nofollow or dofollow?
Is there any trick or software or tool to get know of these dofollow and nofollow tags in blog??
0
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhakasseo View Post
But I am still unsatisfied with above discussion.
Can anyone tell me how to define that the blog were we commenting it is nofollow or dofollow?
Is there any trick or software or tool to get know of these dofollow and nofollow tags in blog??
You can either narrow your search down to blogs that are only "dofollow" in the first place ( I suggested one way of doing this in post #2), or you can get an extension to your web browser which will tell you whether any link is nofollow or not.
These extensions (tools) are easily found, for example a search for "nofollow firefox" or "nofollow chrome" will give you alternatives. I have an extension for Chrome, and any link that is nofollow is shown with a line through it.

I am rather surprised at your question given that in another thread you say of yourself "I am experience search engine optimizer"?

Last edited by ozsubasi; 14Jul2012 at 17:04..
0
jhakasseo's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
You can either narrow your search down to blogs that are only "dofollow" in the first place ( I suggested one way of doing this in post #2), or you can get an extension to your web browser which will tell you whether any link is nofollow or not.
These extensions (tools) are easily found, for example a search for "nofollow firefox" or "nofollow chrome" will give you alternatives. I have an extension for Chrome, and any link that is nofollow is shown with a line through it.

I am rather surprised at your question given that in another thread you say of yourself "I am experience search engine optimizer"?
Yes I know about the extensions and add-one that you mentioned in this post. I try to use this to find dofollow blog. Can you suggest me any software or tool that exact tell about this problem??