Can anyone Get me some good Tips for get traffic to my website ??

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by rajkumarvia, Mar 13, 2012.

1. rajkumarvia

rajkumarvia New Member

Hi all,

I have owned my website, but the page rank is N/A, so Can anyone Get me some good Tips for Get Traffic/Rank to my Website ??

2. coderzone

coderzone Super Moderator

Tolbar PageRank is no use. Focus on building content for your site and natural links to your site and that should help you build traffic to your site.

rajkumarvia likes this.
  3. rajkumarvia

rajkumarvia New Member

thnkx for your kind info, and where i wil get natural links...Can you suggest me with better leads !!

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

My Link Building Article should definitely help.

rajkumarvia likes this.
  5. rajkumarvia

rajkumarvia New Member

ThanQ very much, and which will be more use full in Off page Optimization !! and send us some best Link

6. jhonden

jhonden New Member

Both off page and on page is required. On page makes your website SEO friendly and off page helps you to generate organic links. As your website is new start doing search engine submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, article and forums for the time being. It will give results but not instantly, over the time you will see definite improvement in your ranking.

rajkumarvia likes this.
  7. rajkumarvia

rajkumarvia New Member

Thnk you for you kind info, and where can i get best leads of these articles, forums, directories etc...bcz when i searched in google it showing bulk list where i could able to find genuine one

8. MichaelMoody

MichaelMoody New Member

Getting traffic to your website is not very difficult, but you have to use some strategy and techniques to raise traffic to your website. The strategy are like create your own original content, add the long tail variations to your home page, Getting links from different strategies, use social media sites to raise traffic, Facebook and twitter is best to raise the traffic to your website. Through facebook you can get highest number of traffic, while facebook marketing is best for advertisement of your business.

9. annawatson

annawatson New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.vidupm.com
    Traffic depends on the quality of work of any website..On the other hand different type of on-page and off-page strategies can help you out to get more traffic..

10. tutorsweb

tutorsweb Member

www.tutorsweb.com
    Home Page:
    http://www.tutorsweb.com
    Do all SEO and SEM techniques to improve your site rank. Submit your site in all directories sites, bookmarking sites, classifieds and do post regurarly in social media sites( facebook). It will take some time but it will show good result.