shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
sinda, you have given the same information more than couple of times and just don't try to bump the thread.
neo_vi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Invasive contributor
There is no use of posting your email address here. There is no way u can find a hotmail password. Its better to contact the site admin and give ur personal details and get the password back. May be that will help better. Or create a new ID.
Invasive contributor
lol wow are you serious? lol man all of these accounts were hacked lol just shows you that you all in a whole need to learn how to be more secured and get better virus protection be smart on the internet.

and for the love of god are you serious man i mean c'mon dude do u really think anyone would fall for this? i mean ive seen this all over the internet

Quote:
Hi everyone , especially elements of union

I think my wife is cheating on me. Would you please help me to hack her
hotmail account and let me know about her hotmail mail password?
nina00058@hotmail.com

I appreciate your help so much. If I really see something wrong, I might want to discuss
with her about the situation.

Here is my hotmail. Please send me her hotmail details to my email
ecyh1212@hotmail.com

Once again, thank for the help.

ecyh1212
and thanks jshepard for that good comment back to him lol like the wife version thing lol thats great

if your getting tired of ppl hacking ur e-mails then that should tell u to be more protective. and honstly whats the whole big ordeal with hacking e-mails? what so cool about it "ohh wow look at me im reading someones e-mails ohh yea im cool". come on ppl and for that guy that said you can hack there e-mails back i dont see any proof of such.

God stupid threads like this make me want to kill myself come on ppl enough with the stupid e-mail hacking crap
sara22 like this
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
What gets to me is "when you get it,send it to me ok"
What the F? I used to do it for money,but after so many efforts,the people say "i have no money",so f it.
Sephatizor's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2008
Newbie Member
my girlfriends email was hacked bout 2 weeks ago n we cant get into it, wanna help? dragons_fire23@hotmail.com thanks if you can, would mean alot
sherarulzz's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2009
Newbie Member
hey i really need my email back it was hacked around 4 days ago its adil_deewana@hotmail.com
thankyou pm me the new password please
Talli's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2009
Newbie Member
hey i really need my email back it was hacked around 4 days ago its jaan_37@hotmail.com
thankyou pm me the new password please
-AGATHA's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2009
Newbie Member
Please help me get back my hotmail is is agatha_liang_rika@hotmail.com
it got hack bout 2 weeks ago.
please pm me the new password thx x.x
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
umm... the most surprising thing is, members are reading what has been going on in the entire thread, they will just keep on posting... and yea most of them are 1 posters :P
andrevce21's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2009
Newbie Member
Hi someone is sending info about me and pictures from an old email of mine and i need to get in to retreive all my old information. Please any help would be welcome. I already lost my fiance thanks to this.