shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullahtayyab
I didnt get what you meant by that, can you or can you NOT get me my id back?
I never told I can but there is no response from the person who told he will try but still people are just trying but all in vain.
Newbie Member
hi man i really need your help i need the pass for my email i dont want it to be changed please i really need it. thanks. this is the email tomame_5@hotmail.com, thanks man.
jwshepherd's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Team Leader
he is saying that this is a lame thread of people with hotmail addresses that have been hacked. How about I post my competitors email address as one I want to get back. Get a real email address and set better passwords next time
ecyh1212's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Newbie Member
Hi everyone , especially elements of union

I think my wife is cheating on me. Would you please help me to hack her
hotmail account and let me know about her hotmail mail password?
nina00058@hotmail.com

I appreciate your help so much. If I really see something wrong, I might want to discuss
with her about the situation.

Here is my hotmail. Please send me her hotmail details to my email
ecyh1212@hotmail.com

Once again, thank for the help.
jwshepherd's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Team Leader
#1. Why in the world would we believe you.
#2. if you think your wife is cheating:
Code:
                            ask her
                                 |
                                / \
                           Yes    NO
                            /         \
 Get wife version 2.0         Buy her Chocolate and wine for being an ***.
#3. If you want to learn to hack hotmail accounts, start reading up on different types of password hashing, rainbow tables, keyloggers, JTR, brute forcers and such until you can ask an intelligent question.

Last edited by jwshepherd; 1Sep2007 at 00:44..
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
I have even tried to brute force a hotmail account, there is no use, I dont know, but it doesn't use HTTP (Form) or HTTP (Basic Auth) and I have tried both with brutus, but no luck. No connection... Maybe it uses Java scrips?
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpOonWiZaRd
I have even tried to brute force a hotmail account, there is no use, I dont know, but it doesn't use HTTP (Form) or HTTP (Basic Auth) and I have tried both with brutus, but no luck. No connection... Maybe it uses Java scrips?
Even if you use a bruteforcer with proxies like accessdiver,hotmail locks the account after the 3rd or 5th try. Only social engeneer will do,unless you can steal their session cookies.
Newbie Member
hey i need your help pleasse someone has hacked my msn he connected once from my msn and i talked to him from an other msn so he asked me for maney to give me back my msn and of course i refused but he told me that he's goin to hack my hall computer he can see evrey thing a do so please i need your help pleaaaaaaaaaaaase here is my hacked msn :mouniratlili@hotmail.com and here is the one that you can send messages on roseinhell@live.com i don't usully connect here to see your answer so please send it to me on hotmail and thannnnks
Newbie Member
please am waiting 4 ur answer plzzzzzz cuz i really need my msn help me am goin crazy i can't live without my old msn
Newbie Member
and for information here is again my msn mouniratlili@hotmail.com