Does your submission links in this forum work?

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by montyauto, Sep 3, 2007.

1. montyauto

montyauto New Member

Home Page:
    http://FastBuilder.eQ19.com
    I have impression that Forums are a great way to establish yourself and your product to many eager sets of eyes.

This forum has got to be one of the best forums I have been on. I frequently submitted my links here either in discussion or in promotion area if there available.

Seems it quite work for me as far as I monitored I have conclusion that I got sufficient feedback coming from this forum. Wether the traffics give me results or not, there is another case, cause it depend so much on the prospective of the link itself not to the forum.

So how is going on with yourself, do you frequently submit link or just partcipate in discussion only?

If so, then how is the traffic result you have got, sufficient or nothing?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

If you can use the forum in the right manner you can benefit in more than one reason. Some of the reason I find useful are

1. Interact with people of same or similar areas.
    2. Learn and share lots of things.
    3. Of course you can use the signatures to have some really interested traffic coming to your site.

go4expert is one of the top referring source to my blog (link in signature). Its just started a week ago but what Go4Expert has provided is lots of visitors who actually read the post and also visit the blog of mine.

3. montyauto

montyauto New Member

Home Page:
    http://FastBuilder.eQ19.com
    Glad to hear that, wonder how you detect your visitor who are coming from where.
    Are using your own software?

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

See your server log or use Google Analytics.