Hey everyone, I've been doing a little looking around and can't find a specific software for what I'm trying to do, and I don't know a whole lot about hacking so I was hoping that someone could help me out.

Is there any software out there that can be installed on "computer #1" and allow "computer #2" to remotely view computer #1's hard drive files?? More importantly, I need a computer that can do this stealthly. If computer #1 is turned on and someone is suing that computer I would like to be able to view the files on the hard drive (say maybe the My Documents folder) WITHOUT the user on computer #1 knowing/seeing that I'm doing this. I can't have the user on computer #1 see their My Documents window pop up while they are using the computer and watch me go through it. Also would like to be able to save items from computer #1 to computer #2, and I need to be able to save and view the files remotely. The software won't need to be installed remotely, but I need to be able to do everything else remotely.

Any suggestions on any software that should do the job?? Can this maybe also be done stealthly WITHOUT software (ie: if I know the user's IP address or something)?? I just need a little help on this and where to look and/or how to get started.

Thanks!!!!