I would like to share with you about SEO Factors. SEO is one of the most talked about aspect of the Internet world. It is used by websites all over the world to achieve high rankings and direct traffic for better business. Here we explain some of the most important ones.
1) On Page SEO: On page SEO was the only thing that mattered years ago, but things are very different now. These days it's important to have both on site and off site SEO if you want to rank well in the SERP's. The most important factor when considering on page SEO is having your targeted keyword phrase in your domain name.Also structure your content so that it has a 3-5% density of your targeted keyword phrase. It's also important to use synonyms of your main keyword phrase, in other words, find related phrases for your main keyword and use them in the body of your content.
2) Off Page SEO: The Following common ways of getting backlinks to your site.
1) Post comments on blogs that don't have the "no follow" tag on their links
2) Write articles and submit them to as many article directories as you can
3) Submit your pages to social bookmarking sites
4) Create and Submit a press release about your site
5) Post the forums in your niche with a link in your signature
A big part of off page optimization is the actual text that other sites use to link to you. This is called anchor text, and it's very important for optimizing your site. Anchor text is used to tell people what your site is about. Make sure that you use a variation of related keyword phrases in your anchor text because Google likes link variation.