ameentarras's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2010
Newbie Member
hhhhhhhhhhey i want dome help in solving these programs plz

Write a function called CountMultiplesOfThree that takes as parameters two integers, start and
stop, counts all integers between start and stop (inclusive) that are multiples of 3, and returns
the number of these integers. For example if start is 7 and stop is 10 then the function will
return 1 since only 9 is a multiple of 3.
Do not write a main for this exercise.
Hint: use one of the three repetition structures (loop)
Newbie Member
Write a function with two parameters, the first of type char and the second of type int. The
purpose of the function will be to print out the first parameter the specified number of times (the
second parameter is the number of times). Write a main that calls this function to print a square
formed of any character
Newbie Member
Write a function isEven that takes a positive number as an attribute, the function checks
if the number is even. The function returns 1 if the number is even and returns -1
otherwise. Here is the prototype of the function:
int is even (int x);

Write a C program that prompts the user to enter a positive number; The program should
call the function named isEven (defined in part i) to check if the number entered is Even
or Odd. After calling the function, a message should be displayed to inform the user that
the number entered is even or odd.
virxen's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2009
Pro contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameentarras View Post
Write a function isEven that takes a positive number as an attribute, the function checks
if the number is even. The function returns 1 if the number is even and returns -1
otherwise. Here is the prototype of the function:
int is even (int x);

Write a C program that prompts the user to enter a positive number; The program should
call the function named isEven (defined in part i) to check if the number entered is Even
or Odd. After calling the function, a message should be displayed to inform the user that
the number entered is even or odd.
hint
if (A%2==0) .....
else ......
xpi0t0s's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2004
Mentor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameentarras View Post
hhhhhhhhhhey i want dome help in solving these programs plz
Don't hijack other people's threads please. Start your own; it's free. And please start a new one per problem. But don't post all your problems at once, when you've learnt new skills by solving one you may be able to solve the rest without any help.

Also you should show what you've done so far. Where are you stuck? What code have you written? You need to show some effort because we are not a free homework service.