How to find social bookmarking sites ?

Banned
I searched through Google as well but I could not find the answer, so please help.

Question-1. How many social bookmarking sites are there on the WORLD WIDE WEB ?

Question - 2. How to find these social bookmarking sites ? Please don't tell me to go to vmoptions or web-directory.ws or socialmaximizer I have already finished these sites. Seriously I want to know that how can I find all the social bookmarking sites which are available on the WORLD WIDE WEB ?
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumar12 View Post
Question-1. How many social bookmarking sites are there on the WORLD WIDE WEB ?
How does it matter. 100 or 1000 or any number of zeroes you add to that answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumar12 View Post
Question - 2. How to find these social bookmarking sites ? Please don't tell me to go to vmoptions or web-directory.ws or socialmaximizer I have already finished these sites. Seriously I want to know that how can I find all the social bookmarking sites which are available on the WORLD WIDE WEB ?
For what?

I will still tell you the process. addthis.com lists all the preferred social bookmarking sites in their list of more sites and so it makes sense to be focusing on them as they are being used by others as well
h2so4, rajkumar12 likes this
Banned
Thank you sir for this valuable suggestion.
But sir after submitting to these sites from where will I get more sbm sites ? because seo is a long term ongoing process.
Go4Expert Founder
But SEO is not a spam process and more sites of low quality will not help but degrade your SEO
rajkumar12 like this
Banned
But sir keyword ranking depends on back links. So I do need back links for my keywords.
Sir I need your personal advice on this one.
How much link building would you suggest me for a high competition keyword ?
I have 21 keywords of high competition. What would you suggest ?
Go4Expert Founder
You are wrong. ranking does not depend on number of backlinks but depends on quality of backlinks and those low quality backlinks would harm your sites seo.

21 high competition keywords means you have to be doing lot of content marketing and social media marketing.

Apart from that you should also be focusing on traffic from social media sites and come out of the spamming for backlinks concept as that was case in 2010 and not any more. If you get too many links from those sites, then you have to get those links removed if flagged in Google webmaster tools.
h2so4, rajkumar12 likes this
doublejm1's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2013
Go4Expert Member
I had never even considered using bookmarking sites to generate more traffic. It's definitely something I'll have to look into.
johnkennedy's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2013
Newbie Member
There are many sites which gives list of social bookmarking sites, they will regularly update it. Go to Google and search for new bookmarking site list. When a search results comes you can filter the results using search tool in Google.
Go4Expert Member
To find social bookmarking sites use vmoption site
Banned
By Searching in the Google....type social bookmarking site list.You can find so many list of them.