ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonden View Post
SEO Doctor is good but i think Google Analytic is sufficient for all SEO needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi View Post
Google analytic for sure!
THE OP is now banned so cannot respond, but the very first reply suggested Google Analytics and the OP answered it by saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkraj View Post
GA and statcounter both are traffic analysis tool, I know about both I want to know about complete site analysis tool from where we can find out each section analysis and suggestion(link popularity, links, navigation, off page, on page, meta tag suggestion, webmaster code implementation and many more).
What they were plainly looking for was a tool that would do an SEO analysis and this answer showed that GA was not providing the information they required.
As Google Analytics has already been suggested many times now, please restrict any further suggestions to alternative tools for SEO analysis.

Last edited by ozsubasi; 19Jul2012 at 12:57..
adamwillss's Avatar, Join Date: May 2012
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkraj View Post
Can anyone suggest best and convenient website analysis tool having all analysis capabilities. I have used several one but not so effective.
opensite explore is also useful..

Last edited by ozsubasi; 16Jun2012 at 16:38.. Reason: Removed reference to Google Analytics
ankitabc's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2012
Light Poster
open site explorer is best too to anlyize the competitor links.if you want to analyize the statistic then go for google analytics.
Light Poster
I have always got good results using google analytics havent got time to check other traffic monitoring tools.
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
We are only getting the same tools suggested over and over. Thread closed.