Hacking toolkit I developed ...

Discussion in 'Products Showcase' started by Systemerror, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Systemerror

Systemerror New Member

Home Page:
    http://hackersparadise.synthasite.com/

What is System error's security toolkit?

Well, some of you may remember me from Hackers Paradise a very popular hacking website with tools, exploits, tutorials and very big community, I created many hacking/security based tool's which was on that site but because I finished my hacking career they was removed. Since I announced that all the sites/forums will be closed I've literally had hundreds of emails asking me to put my tool's back online - I have refused for a long time until now.

This toolkit is a collection of my favourite tools (many which i've made open source) along with new ones that hasn't been released to the public until now; this colloection of tools are intergrated in a nice interface along with some cool graphics and audio - but keep in mind that this is for ethical use only as I am now ethical too.

Here is a screenshot of the main interface:

[​IMG]

This interface leads to seperate tool's, they are:

SynGUI 2.0:

This is a modern highly effective denial of service tool, it takes advantage of the fact the most computers have to be open to the public, with that comes open ports, these ports on a host/IP can be flooded with syn packets flooding that specific port with your data blocking legitimate users and thus causing denial of service conditions.

ExeView:

Exe_View is a tool to scan executable files for information. The scanning has binary properties and can thus find more details on the exe, A usual result will be some of the coding and information the developers
    did not want you to see, it's great for finding inside info on games 'n' such - You simply need to put in
    the path of the file, and it's extension.

Ping Of Death :

The Ping Of Death of (PoD) is probably the most recognized DOS attack, most computers are patched by this (filtering ICMP traffic) but some aren't.., this tool send more than the alowed databytes to a host causing it to crash and sometimes gving them the blue screen of death.

SFCB:

This is a tool I started working on but did not finish, it's a syn flood with buffer send - you can finish off what I started with this (but be sure to give me credit) requires C++ knowledge, win32 and WinSocks coding.

FileScanner:

This tool can scan literally thousands of files on a system in literally seconds, very usefull.

Download = http://securitytoolkit.synthasite.com/download.php

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

3. hanleyhansen

hanleyhansen New Member

Drupal Developer/LAMP Developer
    Home Page:
    http://www.hanseninfotech.com
  4. Systemerror

Systemerror New Member

Home Page:
    Cheer's guys, feel free to make a small donation if you found it usefull to aid further development :pleased: also I have a new password cracking tool for windows vista coming on there soon, i'll let you know when it's done.

5. Systemerror

Systemerror New Member

Home Page:
    *bump

So, some detailed feedback about the interface, GUI, audio, tools, installation etc would be appreciated.

6. Saseydon

Saseydon New Member

Czech Republic
    Hacking toolkit I developed

Html only but after 10 mins playin wiv that again i should remember all the basics but ive never touched the dreded java :O i just look at the source on a page c that n run away scared lolill tell ya if i can get it workin ill go look for a php host aswell brb

7. dennyphilip

dennyphilip New Member

8. ansarialice

ansarialice New Member

student
    nice one guys

9. ansarialice

ansarialice New Member

student
    Virus details

Rogue ehepg.dll Virus.DOS.Darkray_II.466 It is not a dangerous nonmemory resident parasitic virus. It searches for .COM files, then writes itself to the end of the file. The virus displays the messages: This file contains a virus!!! Please COLD-boot from a write protected system disk and use you anti virus software!!! Dit virus is ter...

Trojan AgentCtl.dll Trojan.BAT.Adduser.t This Trojan has a malicious payload. It is a BAT file. It is 1129 bytes in size.

Spyware autoplay.dll Trojan-PSW.Win32.PdPinch.gen This family of Trojan programs steals confidential information from the victim machine, including files containing configuration details which contain passwords. Although passwords are normally saved in an encrypted form, the encryption used is very weak. Programs from this family steal files...

Spyware brcplsdw.dll Trojan-PSW.Win32.PdPinch.gen This family of Trojan programs steals confidential information from the victim machine, including files containing configuration details which contain passwords. Although passwords are normally saved in an encrypted form, the encryption used is very weak. Programs from this family steal files...

Backdoor comsnap.dll Backdoor.Win32.Jix.a This Trojan has a built-in remote administration tool. The program itself is a Windows PE EXE file approximately 15KB in size, packed using UPX. The unpacked file is approximately 25KB in size. Once launched, the Trojan copies itself to the Windows system directory under one of the following...

Rogue d3dx10_35.dll Virus.DOS.Mono.1063 It is a very dangerous memory resident parasitic virus. IT hooks INT 21h and infects COM files that are executed, and deletes the files that are opened. It infects the memory like "Cascade" virus, but contains several errors. It installs, infects and deletes the files only upon monochrome monitor...

Worm deskmon.dll Net-Worm.Win32.Mytob.a This network worm infects computers running Windows. It is a Windows PE EXE file approximately 43KB in size, packed using FSG. The unpacked file is approximately 143KB in size. The worm spreads via a vulnerability in the Windows LSASS service. You can find information about the vulnerability...

Malware dvdupgrd.exe Virus.DOS.TaiPan.Chroot.727 This is a harmless memory-resident parasitic virus. It hooks INT 21h and writes itself to the end of EXE files that are executed. This virus infects files that are executed, opened or accessed by Get/Set File Attributes DOS call. It deletes the F-PROT anti-virus and does not infect the file...

Backdoor fixmapi.exe Backdoor.Win32.Delf.duc This malicious program is a Trojan. It is a Windows PE EXE file. It is 447488 bytes in size.

Trojan FXSCOMPOSERES.dll Trojan.Win32.Killav.k This Trojan has a malicious payload. It is a Windows PE EXE file. It is 11,264 bytes in size. It is packed using UPX. The unpacked file is approximately 24KB in size. It is written in C++.

Malware iasrecst.dll Virus.DOS.Acapulco.1971 It's a not dangerous memory resident parasitic virus. It hooks INT 21h and writes itself at the end of COM- and EXE-files are executed. Sometimes it hooks INT 08h (timer) and plays several tunes.

Adware kbd103.dll Virus.DOS.Muny.364 These are dangerous memory resident encrypted parasitic viruses. They hook INT 21h and write themselves to the end of COM files that are executed. Muny.969 After infecting 33 files the virus displays a message in Russian, then creates a new file with the name of currently executed file and...

Malware KBDFR.DLL Virus.DOS.LoveBuzz.381 These are very dangerous memory resident parasitic viruses. They hook INT 21h and writes themselves to the end of the files. They contain the text strings: "LoveBuzz.381": Lyubasha "LoveBuzz.591": LoveBuzz "LoveBuzz.381" infects .COM-files only, and corrupts them while...

Spyware KBDSYR1.DLL Trojan-PSW.Win32.LdPinch.rn This Trojan belongs to a family of Trojans written with the aim of stealing user passwords. LdPinch is designed to steal confidential information. The Trojan itself is a Windows PE EXE file approximately 17KB in size, packed using UPX. When installing, the Trojan copies itself to the Windows system...

Spyware lz32.dll Trojan-PSW.Win32.LdPinch.byc This Trojan is designed to steal user passwords. It is a Windows PE EXE file. The file is 43 377 bytes in size. It is written in Assembler.

Worm MFC71.dll Net-Worm.Win32.Lovesan.a Lovesan is an Internet Worm which exploits the DCOM RPC vulnerability in Microsoft Windows described in MS Security Bulletin MS03-026. Lovesan is written in C using the LCC compiler. The worm is a Windows PE EXE file about 6KB (compressed via UPX - 11KB when decompressed). Lovesan downloads and...

Dialer msltus35.dll Exploit.HTML.Ascii.b This exploit uses a vulnerability in Internet Explorer (CVE-2006-3227) to run on the victim machine. It is an HTML page. It is 3616 bytes in size. It is not packed in any way.

Spyware MSMPEG2VDEC.DLL Trojan-PSW.Win32.Lmir.a This Trojan is designed to steal confidential data. It is a Windows PE EXE file. The size of infected files may vary from 147KB to 171KB. It is packed using AsPack. It is written in Delphi. Installation Once launched, the Trojan copies itself to the Windows root directory (%WinDir%) under one...

Adware MuiUnattend.exe Virus.DOS.Jeff.812 It is a very dangerous nonmemory resident parasitic virus. It searches for .COM files and writes itself to the end of the file. On July, 7th it displays: JEFF is visiting your harddisk... and erases FAT of current disk.

Malware NlsData004e.dll Virus.DOS.PM.733 It is a harmless memory resident stealth parasitic virus. It hooks INT 21h and writes itself to the end of .COM files that are executed or closed. When an infected file is opened, the virus disinfects it. The virus contains the ID-strings: PM

Malware NTDOS411.SYS Virus.DOS.Lenin.943 It is not a dangerous nonmemory resident parasitic virus. It searches for EXE files and writes itself to the end of the file. While infecting it does not alter the EXE entry registers, but inserts CALL FAR instruction into file entry point and alters EXE relocation table. Depending on its...

Malware osk.exe Virus.DOS.Xing.1308 It is a very dangerous memory resident parasitic virus. It hooks INT 21h and writes itself to the end of COM and EXE files that are executed. The virus is able to disinfect the infected files and does that under some specific system conditions. Depending on the system time and date the...

Spyware PresentationCFFRasterizerNative_v0300.dll Trojan-PSW.Win32.Lmir.gen This family of Trojans steals passwords to the online game Legend of Mir. As a rule, programs belonging to this family are written in high-level programming languages such as Delphi, Visual C/C++, Visual Basic). File sizes vary, and the programs utilize a range of methods to install themselves to...

Trojan raserver.exe Trojan.MSWord.Thief This Trojan uses remote template vulnerability of MS Word 97. The URL is sent to some IRC channels that contain a HTML file that automatically loads and opens an MS Word document that contains reference to another MS Word template-containing Trojan macro. MS Word opens this template without any...

Trojan rpcnsh.dll Trojan.MSWord.Thief This Trojan uses remote template vulnerability of MS Word 97. The URL is sent to some IRC channels that contain a HTML file that automatically loads and opens an MS Word document that contains reference to another MS Word template-containing Trojan macro. MS Word opens this template without any...

Malware shadow.exe Virus.DOS.Croatia_II.560 It is a very dangerous memory resident parasitic virus. It hooks INT 21h and writes itself to the end of COM files that are executed. The virus deletes the CHKLIST.MS file, if it exists. On February 12th it erases the hard drive sectors and displays the message: Croatia must be free ! (c) 1995 by...

Spyware stobject.dll Trojan-PSW.Win32.LdPinch.rn This Trojan belongs to a family of Trojans written with the aim of stealing user passwords. LdPinch is designed to steal confidential information. The Trojan itself is a Windows PE EXE file approximately 17KB in size, packed using UPX. When installing, the Trojan copies itself to the Windows system...

Trojan TRAPI.dll Trojan.BAT.DelAll.b This Trojan is a BAT file. It is 21 bytes in size.

Trojan tssetup.exe Trojan.Win32.Diamin.jn This Trojan has a malicious payload. It is a Windows PE EXE file. It is 29392 bytes in size. It is packed using UPX. The unpacked file is approximately 52KB in size. It is written in Delphi. Installation When launched, the Trojan copies its executable file to the Windows directory as...

Spyware WerFault.exe Trojan-PSW.Win32.LdPinch.rn This Trojan belongs to a family of Trojans written with the aim of stealing user passwords. LdPinch is designed to steal confidential information. The Trojan itself is a Windows PE EXE file approximately 17KB in size, packed using UPX. When installing, the Trojan copies itself to the Windows system...

Malware winethc.dll Virus.DOS.Mini.60.a These are extremely primitive non memory resident harmless viruses. They write themselves to all .COM files of the current directory. The peculiarity of these viruses is their small length. All infectors contain the string "*.COM" or "*.com". The length of files getting infection by "Mini.127.b"...

Trojan wmiprop.dll Trojan-SMS.SymbOS.Viver.a This Trojan program is designed to run on smartphones running Symbian. The Trojan is a SIS installation archive. The Trojan has no self replication routine. Trojan-SMS.SymbOS.Viver.a actually covers two variants of this malicious program. The first is an archive called RulesViver.sis. It is 42,...
    Spyware xactengine2_9.dll Trojan-PSW.Win32.Coced.215 This Trojan steals user passwords. It is designed to steal a range of confidential information. It is a Windows PE EXE file. It is 10,240 bytes in size. It is written in Visual C++. Installation Once launched, the Trojan copies its executable file to the Windows system directory:...

10. DevPro

DevPro New Member

Ping of Death? Lol really? Only Windows 95 or prior is vulnerable to this.