Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoorva View Post
Yes, I agreed but what happens when a Doctor starts writing content for the website and promoting the site using it..
Why on earth shouldn't a Doctor be capable of doing their own SEO? If they are too busy or just don't want to do it and choose to hire someone that is one thing, but to suggest that they aren't up to it is another. It isn't a full-time job to do SEO for one or two sites. I'm a real estate agent and not especially clever and I manage it.
Quote:
If hiring experts to create a website is termed as investment, then there is no harm to hire experts for Internet Marketing of the website.
There is great potential harm if the "experts" aren't as expert as they claim to be. I see many really basic questions being asked and silly answers being given on various forums by people who have signatures which link to sites offering SEO services. Either they are ill informed or spamming but in either case I wouldn't want them anywhere near my site.
I am sure there are some really good services available but who knows who the real experts are?
Quote:
SEO, SMO and PPC are three different processes of Internet Marketing and therefore having different impact on the website. I will appreciate the OS if he/she will explain the purpose of asking the question but I think, the moderators already banned him/her.
Yes the word "Banned" underneath their name means exactly that. The fact that they listed their interests as SEO & Web Design and made a number of posts showing knowledge of the subject but still asked such a question gives a major clue as to why they are no longer here, and is a good example of my last point.