ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
I think that the OP's particular situation may be a little complicated, because a couple of weeks before this one, they began another thread a titled "How To Remove Ripoff Reports ?".
It seemed they were looking to remove this report from the top of the rankings by overtaking it. They apparently didn't get the response they were hoping for there because they didn't return to that thread, and instead started this one, which is basically the same question but without reference to the Ripoff Report.
I suspect that their issues are such that further SEO isn't going to resolve them, but as they haven't returned to this thread either since the day they started it, this is likely to be another of those topics where we don't get to find out an outcome or receive any further input from the OP.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by leosun View Post
- Directory Submission
- Social Bokmarking
- Article Posting
- Prease realease
- Blog posting
- Blog commenting
- Link building
- Classifieds posting
- Forum posting
The OP gave a list and asked if anyone had any other tasks to add to it. All the tasks in your list were in the OP list.
Please read the thread before posting
jithuwebtech's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Light Poster
these are the main tasks done in OFF page seo. If you want to make effective we must find find a different technique or way to do these tasks. I am also doing these tasks for my sites. And one thing is you have to find more effective sites for off page optimisation....
Invasive contributor
Various additional tasks have been suggested, and it has been pointed out (and expanded upon) that different ways should be explored for completing them in order to make them effective.
For anyone viewing this thread now, please read it before posting and only post if you have something new to contribute, i.e. please do not repeat what has already been said.
Shipra12's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2012
Newbie Member
Guest posting is also off page task . Through that we can get quality back link for our website .
Apoorva's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jithuwebtech View Post
these are the main tasks done in OFF page seo. If you want to make effective we must find find a different technique or way to do these tasks. I am also doing these tasks for my sites. And one thing is you have to find more effective sites for off page optimisation....
I agreed with the point you made here. SEO people and web owners follow the processes you have mentioned in the list. I think, you have to analyze the effect of processes on your website, its traffic and keyword ranking through different tools of Google and then proceed further.
Do the same processes, but in an optimal way and after analyzing their impact.