SEO for ecommerce site

stephen186's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2009
Go4Expert Member
Hi,

I have one ecommerce site.

I have already done with keyword research...

now how should you i go ahead with the pages. I mean there are lot of products....so i am really confused......
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
If you try to rank well in SEO for each products it would not be a good ROI and so it should be the SEM thats better when it comes to ROI
Go4Expert Member
Hey,

Which shopping cart have you used? I have listen that Magento is the best SEO friendly shopping cart among all.
flimsy's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas09 View Post
Hey,

Which shopping cart have you used? I have listen that Magento is the best SEO friendly shopping cart among all.
yep… I do agree with you. SEO friendly coding helps your custom Magento website to gain high rankings in SEs. It also gives you Auto generated Google Sitemap, Meta for your products and category pages and much more…
stephen186's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2009
Go4Expert Member
sorry guys but i do not know if i am using Magento or not...........this is my client's site.
Anyways, will check it out...Thanks
poshwebdeveloper's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2013
Light Poster
If you Already search Keyword & want to that keyword traffic then search related page in your site & Do that URL for SEO. If that URL has a 2 and 3 Pages then do the snippet code with Next & Pre meta tag. Snippet code is more important tools now in ecommerce site. You can Search more in google Webmaster tool .
KaveriJoshi's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2013
Go4Expert Member
If you done your keyword research than you doing On page and Off page optimization for your site.
In Off page optimization, you target your main product first than you may target other keyword for getting user and also high sales for their site.