We are in IMMEDIATE need of a Senior Developer or CTO with strong PHP skills for a client based in Midtown NYC. This person will be leading a small group of people (and building to the group as needed) in NYC and also leading an Offshore group developing ground breaking software for the HealthCare industry.
This position is based in Midtown Manhattan.
This is a permanent position and we’re looking for someone locally. Unfortunately there is no relocation available for this position.
Salary is depending on experience, we’re hoping to stay around 125k for a BASE salary but we are FLEXIBLE for the right person!!
This will also include BONUSES and EQUITY!! This company is going to do very well so your EQUITY will pay off nicely!!
LEAD PHP DEVELOPER / CTO with Development Experience
Candidates must have a history of team leadership experience including experience working closely with software developers and also have the ability to build a team and lead this initiative.
Ø Lead and build the technology team
Ø Schedule and monitor project deadlines
Ø Prioritize new features and bug fixes
Ø Monitor developer progress
Ø Promote awareness of goals to team and management
Ø Assist in product prototyping
Ø Daily update and reconciliation of bug/feature tickets
Ø Ensure medical integrity of product through QA sessions with coordinated clinical content personnel.
Ø Coordinate all aspects of release and notification of program changes to CEO and program users.
• Object-orientated programming background a must with strong understanding of design patterns and where to apply them
• Strong server-side development experience, PHP preferred in a LAMP environment.
• Strong database fundamentals (MySQL preferred)
• Understand versioning systems such as SVN and build processes.
• Experience with frameworks such as Prototype, Scriptaculous, ExtJS and jQuery are a plus.
• Experience building innovative, ground breaking software
• Experience writing frameworks such as Prototype, jQuery and ExtJS.
• Can write Apache modules.
• Capable of extending and optimizing PHP internals.
• User experience design, graphic design is an additional plus.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified people will be contacted immediately!!
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as this position needs to be filled IMMEDIATELY:
Office: (646) 417-8216 x703
Senior PHP Developer or Hands-On CTO Needed ASAP! NYC - Immediate NEED!!!