I’m assisting one of my associates fill multiple full-time, salaried, 100% on-site C++ and Perl Developer roles in New York City, Washington, DC and Chicago, IL. They pay anywhere from $100,000 to $500,00 per year depending on experience + the usual benefits, bonuses, etc. Candidates must be US Citizens or green card holders. In some cases H1/H1B is allowed. US Citizens or green card holders currently residing in other countries interested in relocating considered as well. All positions are full time. No telecommuting possible. Most positions include full relocation assistance. Below is just a handful of the available roles. Full company information and job specifications will be shared with qualified candidates.
For the majority of these roles, financial background is not required, rather enterprise development background from a software company, especially real-time or other high-performance experience preferred. Current C/C++ and/or Perl experience required.
* Customer-facing real time C++ development role, including GUI dev and leadership. 100-200k - NYC
* Revolutionary App Store project Seeking C++ and C# (yes, both) talent - NYC
* The intersection of software security and the cloud, C++ and Hadoop - Washington, DC
* Top C++ and/or Java infrastructure developers in the US - NY, DC and Chicago
* C++ Algorithmic Trading Systems Developer – $200k-$500k - Chicago
* Principal C/C++ Engineers for Elite Infrastructure Team Supporting 3000 Developers - NYC
* Advanced FPGA development for world class proprietary trading firm – Chicago
* C++ Trading Systems developers – $100k-$200k+ - NYC
* C/C++ Large-scale Low-latency Search/Data Analytics/NLP/RDBMS Developers – $125–$225k - NYC
* C++/Linux Distributed Data Systems Developer – $130k-$200k - NYC
* High-performance algorithmic trading dev (C++/Unix) 100-200k - NYC
* C++ Unix very high performance web services development job - Washington, DC
Please apply in the strictest of confidence. Your resume will not be shared with anyone without your consent.
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me @ossjobs - New jobs posted daily. Full time, contract and telecommute