ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesadam432 View Post
Directory submission is normally used as a technique for doing search engine optimization of a website. I heard recently that this method is not much useful now. Is it right?
any suggestions for new techniques please.
Thanks
I don't think it is directory submission per sey that has been devalued, rather that many of the directories themselves have been devalued.
It can still be a part of a wider link building strategy, but avoid the low PR ones, find niche directories if you can, submit manually, and don't submit if a reciprocal link is required. As in all things, it is quality rather than quantity that is important.
As far as I am aware there is nothing new that has come along to replace directories, but there are already many other ways of building links.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by axissoftech View Post
Very descriptive and informative share.
I think this comment makes the same contribution to this thread as some of your comments on others have done, such as:

Nice informative share. Useful post for readers.
Thanks for a very descriptive summary
Nice post..learn things from this post thanks for sharing.
Appreciate for this post..very beneficial for users.

i.e. not very much really.
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinseo View Post
very nice stuffs collection by you. but i missing the question how we can find the blacklisted site and how we can remove the url from it.
I think you are asking that if you have a link to your site from one that you do not want to be linked from, how can it be removed?
If so, that is a subject for a different thread.
jhonden's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Ambitious contributor
These questions are really helpful from interview perspective and also gives a permanent idea and knowledge on the techniques and principles of SEO.
namwijit's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2013
Newbie Member
Its Really good post.
bhairavi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2013
Newbie Member
Thank you very much for posting it.
Banned
Shabbir your really having a great stuff in this field exactly your master in it thanks man for the sharing this info.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiszaro View Post
Shabbir your really having a great stuff in this field exactly your master in it thanks man for the sharing this info.
Use the thanks button rather.
Banned
Thanks for the post.Nice one.I simply define SEO is a technique to bring the website at the top of the Search engine(Google,Yahoo,Bing etc..) with the help of keywords.It has two parts Onpage and Offpage SEO.
Banned
Thanks...great post.I am happy to read it.We got many information from it.