ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
I think you could be right. +1 does seem to be putting a lot of eggs in one basket, and I am not sure people want Google to do their thinking for them.
Apoorva's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
I think you could be right. +1 does seem to be putting a lot of eggs in one basket, and I am not sure people want Google to do their thinking for them.
I agreed that, it irritates the user sometimes but we can't deny its popularity. Accessing Google is the habit of internet users. I think, shifting the habits of people is very difficult even they have the option of better search engine, with different facility and huge database.
jhonden's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Ambitious contributor
Is there is any alternative to Google who provide us such a wonderful options to rank well and to gather unique information on any said topic from website, article, blogs, maps, videos and images. Filtration from Google is amazing and it is most positive aspect of it.
Invasive contributor
Google is obviously good at what it does but I don't think I could describe it as being "wonderful".
If you are happy with it then that's fine, but personally I would like to have something else that was competing with it to keep it on its toes.
Invasive contributor
I don't think this thread is producing any more useful comments - Closed.