Quote:
Originally Posted by sg57 View Post
Ok, and this will basically return titleToShow, only printing out the first 20 letters...

Ok, maybe i shouldve told you my displaying right now...

I have a little title bar which can hold 14 characters befreoy ou cant see them anymore...

I have it printing the title beneathe the backround, and that title bar is transparent, so it shows up... So i have the title printed, and if it goes underneathe the backround (the length of the title is larger then 14 characters) then i want it to scroll 1 character left, every 1/2 second using the 'sceKernelDelayThrerad(250000*2);' call i stated earlier...

The X co-ordinate is titleX=50 in this case...The title will be: title="abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" So isnt there a way to subtract 7 from titleX for every character over 14 in the 'title', then reset it back to titleX = 50 once its finished the second to last character (the \0 is pointless to scroll :P )?

(WHOA... i just said what i want to do... im going to give it a try... but i doubt ill be able to do it, but i cant ry until some programming person better then me helkps me out here...)

P.S. oh and shabbir, if your snippet works for the titleX subtraction (i used dev-c++ and it just printed out 20 chractes) then im sorry, i dont see it

I have a little title bar which can hold 14 characters befreoy ou cant see them anymore...