runtime error

jagadeeshwari's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
Newbie Member
Im trying to run the below c++ program in visual studio, its given an error as Native' has exited with code 0 (0x0)....can anyone tell me the solution for this.

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main ()
{
cout << "Hello World! ";
cout << "I'm a C++ program";
return 0;
}
pradeep's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2005
Team Leader
There are no problems here this is perfectly normal - it shows informational messages about what debug-info was loaded (and which wasn't) and also that your program executed and exited normally - a zero return code means success.

If you don't see anything on the screen thry running your program with CTRL-F5 instead of just F5.
asadullah.ansari's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
TechCake
This type of thread should be deleted from forum.

Beacuse too much confusion when you are searching some problems or article.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Now you can never neglect the starters question but they also should be discussed and helped.
asadullah.ansari's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
TechCake
I did'nt mean that what u understand. Offcourse we can'nt neglect starter . But after solving their problem, Some person from you , analyze it and whatever problem which impacted on Quality of this forum , That should be deleted.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by asadullah.ansari
I did'nt mean that what u understand. Offcourse we can'nt neglect starter . But after solving their problem, Some person from you , analyze it and whatever problem which impacted on Quality of this forum , That should be deleted.
That is already done.
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by asadullah.ansari
impacted on Quality of this forum
You're walking a slippery slope.