Please review my eCommerce web site builder

Discussion in 'e-Commerce' started by peterbk, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peterbk

peterbk New Member

Hello. I have just launched bizium.com, a site that lets users create their own online store for free. All constructive criticism on the site's features, design or performance will be greatly appreciated!

Brief overview of the site: A checklist guides users through the process of uploading images, setting prices, selecting a home page layout, etc. A shopping cart and payment processing (via PayPal) are built in. The result is a site with a url like mystore.bizium.com. Sites with up to 10 products are free. (If people are interested, I would be happy to post information about our business model, assuming that's not a violation of the rules or spirit of this forum.)

As an example, here is the url of a live site created with the site builder: lilihats.bizium.com

Thanks in advance. (Of course, feel free to create a site yourself.)

Peter

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You can ask for review after you have reviewed 3 other sites and also Use signature to link to your sites and not in posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.