researhing seo software

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by b0nkers, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b0nkers

b0nkers New Member

hi there.

i'm researching which software to buy and wold love to hear some opinions.

i've been looking at software such as IBP, nukeX, web ceo etc and also seomoz.

typical software that comes up within a google search for 'seo software reviews' will handle much of the automation in terms of actually sending out links, articles, spinning etc. strengths for these being, if you don't care about submission quality, they get things done fast and on a mass scale where you don't really need to do much research as they come with directories etc built in?

if i'm looking for quality, these programs are not necessarily the way to go unless i find my sources manually and use them for automation only right?

i also cam across seomoz, which seems to be a little different in that they focus on tools rather than submission.

can anyone give me any insight as to why i should pay monthly for a service instead of a one time fee these other softwares charge?

also, if the all-in-one is the best way to go... which would be recommended by the seo pro's?

thanks!

2. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    http://www.turkeypropertyaltinkum.co.uk
    No replies in nearly 3 months, and I imagine the OP has decided by now. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.