How to Find My real IP address From my DHCP ISP SERVER

devilxone's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
Guys i have am having lot of trouble with my isp, they have a DHCP servern changes my Ip every24 hours, i dunno how to find my Real Ip, i checked those Online websites where you find you ip address well it doesnt show me the ip address



ISP COnnection (DHCP) ----->>>> Router ( DHCP ) ----->>>>MY PC


How can i find my real Ip Address Guyx
0
devilxone's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
Can anyone help me !!!!!!!
0
devilxone's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
Does anyone one of guyx know it ???????? i throught this place was for experts.......


i Guess i was wrong this place is for exports who doesnt know anything ? hahahahahaha
0
devilxone's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
[QUOTE=devilxone;67948]Does anyone one of guyx know it ???????? i throught this place was for experts.......
0
viresh's Avatar, Join Date: May 2010
Newbie Member
try this.....
goto run-->cmd-->then type ipconfig in command line......
0
2007160935's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Go4Expert Member
hmm there is so called two ip one is public and the other is private

public - ip used in html or outbound traffic
private - inbound based thing liked router, WAN, PAN

to know:
public cmd>netsh interface ip show config

private cmd>ipconfig /all


sorry for late reply these thread is so deep -.- as in like cave!
0
devilxone's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by viresh View Post
try this.....
goto run-->cmd-->then type ipconfig in command line......
itx showing me the dhcp ip address which is 192.168.1.2, and keep on Changing
0
devilxone's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007160935 View Post
hmm there is so called two ip one is public and the other is private

public - ip used in html or outbound traffic
private - inbound based thing liked router, WAN, PAN

to know:
public cmd>netsh interface ip show config

private cmd>ipconfig /all


sorry for late reply these thread is so deep -.- as in like cave!
well i checked with the ipconfig/all
still all am seen is my dhcp ip address not my Real Ip
0
2007160935's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Go4Expert Member
what you mean real IP? router IP or the two IP's I just stated?
0
devilxone's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007160935 View Post
what you mean real IP? router IP or the two IP's I just stated?
actually its a public Ip, and when i do ipconfig /all in cmd alll its shows me is 192.168.1.2 which is my router ip address right.