fourthdimension's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2009
Ambitious contributor
Thanks. Yeah... Nothing against Lyss19, but I think that's one thing that harms the hacker community more than almost everything else -- new/learning hackers that do something illegal, talk about it, and get caught. The media has a field day over it and makes all sorts of generalizations about hacking and the hacker culture based on it because they know so little about the community as a whole, and the end result is a big misunderstanding. People end up thinking that hacking can only be used for illegal/malicious purposes, and that all hackers are criminals, etc. It's unfortunate.
To add another thing to what you mentioned, I'd also advise shutting out the adrenalin rush and taming the curiosity and taking the time to fully think through what you're about to do -- the consequences if you succeed, the consequences of the steps that you'll need to take to get there, and the works. Make sure you're OK with what you're about to get into.
jopa's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2010
Newbie Member
can you help me to hack my account or to tell me how i can do it
that will help me a lot
thanks
jopa's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2010
Newbie Member
can you hack my account,i lost my pasword of facebook and e mail adress,please help
Light Poster
you can use Hide ID , but can you tell me how you hacked the accounts ?
Newbie Member
umm...Hi..Im kinda of new but I was reading this conversation and Im curious to know how to hack into a facebook account?..Im scared to try because I think I would get caught since I have never done it before
Newbie Member
Wah! Good, man.
Banned
If you want to hack facebook, yahoo, msn, gmail etc., I can do it for you..

Last edited by shabbir; 16Aug2010 at 10:53.. Reason: Not Allowed
karosin12's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2010
Newbie Member
Hey, I kinda did what the TS did using my personal pc,

Just want to check , does every computer has a different IP? or do every internet connection has a different IP?

If I throw my pc away, will that save me from being traced?
leesapie's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2010
Newbie Member
Can someone hack this account for me? bluerobot1@hotmail.com Send me the password at leesapie@hotmail.com please if you do this it will be much appreciated
kipkemoi's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2010
Newbie Member
how do i hack a facebook profile?