Any one can provide me good samples of SOAP Apache

finman255's Avatar
Light Poster
We are now doing a project - SOAP client using Apache soap for java, before entering the project I Need more samples something similar like our project, anyone can provide the latest and good sample of SOAP client using Apache SOAP for java.
0
finman255's Avatar
Light Poster
Ok I will my project i need to send an attachment through Http using SOAP with the help of Apache server. I want a working sample.
0
0
finman255's Avatar
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep
Hi, pradeep thanks for your site provided for soap apache

Last edited by shabbir; 10Aug2007 at 13:07.. Reason: Link removed
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by finman255
Hi, pradeep thanks for your site provided for soap apache
Please don't try to link to your site in posts using the tricks of making the color of the link text similar to the content. If you continue with that your account will be in trouble.
0
finman255's Avatar
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
Please don't try to link to your site in posts using the tricks of making the color of the link text similar to the content. If you continue with that your account will be in trouble.
thanks for your kind info but i don't know were i have used the trick but did any thing like that here after i will not do like that...thks
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by finman255
thanks for your kind info but i don't know were i have used the trick but did any thing like that here after i will not do like that...thks
I have removed that and so you are not able to see it and thanks for your co-operation.
0
finman255's Avatar
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
I have removed that and so you are not able to see it and thanks for your co-operation.
Hi, shabbir ok its fine .thank you
0
finman255's Avatar
Light Poster
Hi, Are anyone Familiar with the following technologies and languages:
Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
Extensible Markup Language (XML)
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
Web Service Definition Language (WSDL)
If anyone familiar with this technologies guide me . thanks in advance.
0
pradeep's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2005
Team Leader
Any specific guidance that you need??