Go4Expert Member
the project, just guidelines
Banned
Yeah, here you go. I will tell you what I have done, you can get the rest from your mind
Banned
Hey, let me do one thing, I will post an article about the same, you can get more ideas from there
mayjune's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Invasive contributor
Quote:
I really hate all those lib management system and attendance management system .......
Quote:
Then try Lib Management System
@shabbir
lol the min he said for college you changed so fast!!! lolzzz

hey great, we have to make a project too in vb using sql as back end, so this would be really cool, do post naimish if its good and it goes for article of the month my votes for you (yes i am bribing you hehehe kiddin..

@cerebrum
which year you in? 3rd? which Dept?
xpi0t0s's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2004
Mentor
What are your interests? If musical, do something that relates to music. Doesn't have to be original. Doing a project based on your interests is good because that will keep you motivated. No point one of us saying something like "do a project for the government" cos if you're not interested then you won't.
Banned
Hey Guyz, Sorry for delay, I am working on that article on, not getting exactly what to do...will post it ASAP
zubariya's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Newbie Member
heeeey hi !!!
i am new to this thing ... i want something intresting and unique project for my college/university .. I want u guys to help me out plzzzzzzzzz.... i have to submit the topic on this wednesday... n yeah suggest me sumthing on VB 10 n MS ACCESS ....

i will wait for ur rep
xpi0t0s's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2004
Mentor
yool av a long wait, innit, whatever, know what I mean.