Pro Flash Coders for Web 2.0 Sites Needed

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by User_93o2rh, Apr 9, 2007.

1. User_93o2rh

User_93o2rh New Member

Hello, I have a need for coders who are proficient in Flash due to rapidly expanding workload. I need reliable, quality people I cna turn to longterm. You need to be able to do the following: - Integrate Flash applications with PHP/MySQL, for example a hotel reservation system. - Manage Flash movies to reduce movie loading time. - Code text areas to run off an external .XML file. - Experience integrating Flash with video effects such as Adobe AfterEffects would be useful for future work. If you have strong design skills all the better, but initially you will be working from given templates from which to build out a site. You must be reliable and you need to have an awareness of what Web 2.0 is. Portfolios should show work done for Web 2.0/CSS 2.0/XHTML 1.1 sites. Please contact me as soon as possible and good luck to all of you, Many thanks, Jeremy

2. sirajrkhan

sirajrkhan New Member

web developer
    Hi There,

I have close to 10 yrs of experience in Flash / Web development. Kindly let me know the details.

Siraj Khan
    khan_siraj-at-yah00-daut-comm