gkreech's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2009
Light Poster
why conversion shabir? so the higher the PR, then it's more preferable?
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkreech View Post
why conversion shabir? so the higher the PR, then it's more preferable?
No. Even a PR10 may not earn if they have no conversion but that is less unlikely.
cuinee's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Go4Expert Member
Building link helps generate traffic. In order to do that, engaging on the techniques such as blog commenting, forum posting, classified ads, press release, online groups, link exchange, social bookmarking and networking, article submission and directory submission helps.
satyedra pal's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Contributor
PR(Page Rank) is increased by creating more and more link.But for more traffic we must use social networking or Social Bookmarking.
tulsi.p17@gmail.com's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2011
Go4Expert Member
It means that the forum site has many quality backlinks and fresh content.
shrikrishnatech's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Go4Expert Member
traffic is depend on selection of keyword on which site is rank top on search engine no matter whatever PR i know lots of site with 0 pr but traffic is high because they rank top on google with good keyword so try to work on keyword which you want to target
denishverma's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2010
Denish Verma- SEO Expert
HIgh PR is not so important !
- Good keywords used for the website and their ranking on specific search engine is also important.
- Try to get some good keywords which have good volume of search

Then you can get good traffic as well good PR.
fattaah's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Contributor
depend upon compitition.
ambikasoftware's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Newbie Member
Focus on keywords. as well try with social networking sites such as FB, twitter. U can get good traffic.
transparent's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Go4Expert Member
maybe it created a quality links for the website but only few links are getting traffic for the site. hmmm... Am i making a sense here? hahaha oh well, I am just thinking that we can build quality links but not all of them are giving traffic for the website.