1. We have moved from vBulletin to XenForo and you are viewing the site in the middle of the move. Though the functional aspect of everything is working fine, we are still working on other changes including the new design on Xenforo.
    Dismiss Notice

PPC against SEO? What's better?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Marketing' started by aarisindia, Jul 25, 2011.

1. bhupirana79

bhupirana79 New Member

Seo is better, because seo result steady long time or PPC result is not stay long time its giving result fast but not for long time.

2. annawatson

annawatson New Member

Home Page:
    I have been using SEO Tools for a long time and i found this ViduPM tool much better than others..Thanks for this help.

3. Emma Phill

Emma Phill New Member

For initial branding of a new business or products needs for investment.
    PPC at initially is not a bad idea, if you really seek immediate results; but once you halt it, Then you are Google may not carry your site much in its bosom.

and if you can implement rudimentary/basic SEO techniques along with PPC without violating much- i mean with proper on-page and moderate off-page work can keep you in niche and leads to long term benefits

Note: Normal SEO may be pretty nominal than PPC

4. tutorsweb

tutorsweb Member

www.tutorsweb.com
    Home Page:
    I support to SEO, SEO can take some time to get the results but after getting the result, That result will be remain same. In ppc we will get the result instantly but there is possibility to loose that results quickly.