Go4Expert Member
I think it's good when the link is related to what people on the forum are actually interested in. Relevance is the name of the game no?
adoncia's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Go4Expert Member
It is a source of generating traffic for your website. And also gives the backlink. so the signature link is very important part of the forums.
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Peterson View Post
But again, Signature links are self promotional links and are easy to get. They are not the sorts of links that are editorially given, so are likely to be valued very low, if at all, by search engines anyway. If you were a search engine, how much value would you give these easily gained self-promotional links?
It's true that they are not editorially given, but they are subject to editing. I think it is impossible to guess what kind of value is put on them, but surely many types of links are self-promotional?
raju_mars's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2010
Light Poster
Thanks For Post Your power of forum signature links Article
manojcz's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2011
Go4Expert Member
I realized that mostly standard high PR forums do not show that signature, and it always depend on quality of forums. and i have seen many time some user use forum only for signature they don't have mean that what they are posting.